Albany Molecular Research, Inc, now featuring SSCI and Whitehouse Laboratories is looking forward to exhibiting at 2018 AAPS PharmSci 360 in Washington, DC. The show will open on November 4 and run through November 7th.
AAPS PharmSci 360 will combine all the energy of a large scientific conference with the intimacy of a small niche gathering.
- Five robust tracks covering all aspects of the pharmaceutical sciences
- Dynamic Solution Center floor divided into neighborhoods that mirror the tracks
- Hundreds of exhibitors with dozens of additional learning opportunities
- Thousands of scientific posters featuring the latest, most innovative research in the field
- 7,000 attendees from around the globe including the best minds in the business
- Indispensable career development sessions for managers and administrators
- Unlimited networking opportunities to build on existing relationships and grow new ones
Each track will be split equally between chemical and biomolecule areas, resulting in 10 sub-tracks that will cover many of the areas making the biggest headlines in the pharmaceutical sciences today.
- Preclinical Development
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Manufacturing and Bioprocessing
- Formulation and Quality